Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the use of our website, www.micralite.com, and in using this website either by browsing pages or making an online purchase you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as laid out below.
“website” refers to www.micralite.com
“We”, “our”, “us” refers to Micralite Limited (Company Registration No: 04246644), our registered address being Micralite Limited, Micklethorn, Broughton, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3JA
“Product” means a product displayed on our website either for sale or for information purposes
Forest Holidays Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Introduction a) The Prize Draw is organised and run by Micralite Limited (“Micralite”), who can be contacted at Micklethorn, Broughton, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3JA. b) By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and any decisions reached by Micralite, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Prize Draw. c) The Prize Draw starts at 19:00 (GMT) on 16th March 2020 and ends at 23:59 (GMT) on 13th April 2020 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
2. Who can enter this Prize Draw? a) Participants must be residents of the United Kingdom with a UK postal address and aged 18 or over. b) The Prize Draw is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Micralite, any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Micralite, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Prize Draw, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of such connected individuals. c) By entering the Prize Draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Micralite reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify a participant for submitting false information.
3. How does the Prize Draw work? a) No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw and entry is free. b) To enter the Prize Draw on the Micralite website (https://www.micralite.com/forest-holidays-competition), during the Prize Draw Period participants must complete and submit the Prize Draw entry form (an “Entry”). c) To enter the Prize Draw on Facebook (www.facebook.com), during the Prize Draw Period participants must click “Sign Up” on the Prize Draw advertisement and then complete and submit the Prize Draw entry form (an “Entry”). d) To enter the Prize Draw on Instagram (www.instagram.com), during the Prize Draw Period participants must click “Sign Up” on the Prize Draw advertisement and then complete and submit the Prize Draw entry form (an “Entry”). e) Participants can also access the Prize Draw through the Facebook Ad Library by typing in “Micralite UK” into the search bar: https://www.facebook.com/ads/library. To enter the Prize Draw, during the Prize Draw Period participants must then click “Sign Up” on the Prize Draw advertisement and complete and submit the Prize Draw entry form (an “Entry”). f) For the avoidance of doubt, only completed entry forms will be considered an Entry. g) Each participant can only enter the Prize Draw once. Only the first Entry by each participant will be accepted and constitute a valid Entry. h) All Entries must be received by Micralite during the Prize Draw Period or they will be void. Micralite will not accept responsibility for: i. Prize Draw Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or ii. any change in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize. i) On 16th April 2020, one (1) winner will be selected at random, using a random number generator computer process from all valid Entries received. j) The winners will be notified via the email address submitted in their Entry on 18th April 2020. k) The prize must be claimed by contacting Micralite via email to the email address provided at the time the winner was notified, within 7 days of notification. Failure to claim the Prize in this period will result in the forfeit of the prize and an alternative winner will be chosen. l) The winner will receive the Prize within thirty (30) days of the date they claim their prize. m) If a winner is found to be ineligible or fails to comply with the Terms, then the winner may, in Micralite’s sole discretion, be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. n) The decision of Micralite regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
4. What is the prize? a) There will be one (1) winner. b) The winner will receive: i. a £400 gift voucher from Forest Holidays (“Forest Holidays”), which can be used until 7th March 2021 (the “Forest Holiday Voucher”); ii. one (1) FastFold Stroller (SKU: ML206 iii. one (1) Sleep&Go Travel Cot (SKU: ML515); iv. one (1) FastFold Car Seat Adapter (SKU: ML514); v. one (1) FastFold Footmuff (SKU: ML504); and vi. one (1) FastFold Winter Seat (SKU: ML502). together, the “Prize”. c) The Forest Holiday Voucher does not include the cost of transportation to and from the winner’s chosen location, the purchase of any additional items in relation to the winner’s use of the Forest Holiday Voucher, or any other costs in relation to the Forest Holiday Voucher. Use of the Forest Holiday Voucher is subject to Forest Holiday’s gift voucher terms and conditions, which can be found here https://www.forestholidays.co.uk/gift-vouchers/terms/ as well as Forest Holidays terms and conditions, which can be found here https://www.forestholidays.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/. d) Entry to the relevant Forest Holidays location shall be at the sole discretion of the relevant Forest Holidays location. It is the responsibility of the winner and the winner’s guests (if applicable) to ensure that they comply with the rules of the relevant Forest Holidays location at all times. Micralite shall not be responsible for any decision by Forest Holidays to deny entry to the winner and/or the winner’s guests (if applicable). e) The Forest Holiday Voucher is organised and run by Forest Holidays. Any decisions regarding the Forest Holiday Voucher are at the sole discretion of Forest Holidays. f) Any expense outside of those specified in the prize details in clause 4(b), will be the sole responsibility of the winner. g) Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and have a cash value of zero. Prizes are for personal use only and are not for resale. Prizes may be forfeited in the event that Micralite determines that the prize is being misused. Micralite reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
We do our best to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and helpful at all times.
However, we cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of any information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with us in any further agreement we may make with you in writing.
We do our best to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and (save as otherwise set out in these notices and disclaimers) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the website is provided solely for the use and convenience of the visitor. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that we have any association with the linked website. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that have links with the website or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that provide these linked websites and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the Website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website belong to either ourselves or to our suppliers. In particular, the trade marks displayed are registered and nothing contained in these conditions or the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, personal bar, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain the trade marks is permitted within the scope of the licence contained below.
You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the website solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non commercial use. You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the website in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use.
You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the website in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
You may not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express permission.
Micralite aims to ensure that all specifications within the website are correct, however we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Some services are only available after you complete the website registration process. By registering to use these extra website services you agree:-
- That the information you provide to us during the registration process is accurate and complete and relates only to yourself and does not in any way involve you impersonating any other person or providing a false identity or name/address that you are not authorized to use.
- That you will inform us immediately if any of these details change by contacting us directly using one of the channels of communication detailed in our Contact Micralite website section
- That you will take necessary measures to ensure that your username and password are kept confidential and known only by yourself and that you are responsible for all activity that occurs on the website under those account details. You also agree that you will take necessary precautions to ensure that any computer you use to access the website has adequate protection against third-party malicious activity such as viruses, spyware, key-logging, phishing.
- That you are at least 18 years of age and a valid UK resident.
Indemnity and Liability
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Terms and Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that this website is secure and free from errors, viruses and other malicious or harmful content, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by law we shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the website.
Online purchases and contract information
When you complete an online order for a product purchase we will initially send you an email that confirms the order details you have sent to us. This email does not constitute the formation of a contract but is our acknowledgement of your offer of purchase of product(s) the details and prices of which are detailed in our order acknowledgement email. Upon dispatch of the products you have ordered from us from our warehouse we will send a dispatch email that constitutes acceptance of your order and the completion of a contract between you and us for the purchase of the product(s) at the price and specification detailed in this email. If we do not accept your order then we will contact you be email or telephone before any products are dispatched and therefore any contract is formed.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Micralite will always try to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. However, if we’ve not resolved your complaint to your satisfaction, you can refer the issue to the independent “Alternative Dispute Resolution” service provided by The Retail Ombudsman (see the Ombudsman’s website here).
Provided your complaint is in their remit, they will investigate your complaint free of charge. If you have purchased your goods online, you also have the right to pursue Online Dispute Resolution (“ODR”) through the ODR Platform, accessible via the following url: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Please note that although you have the right to bring a complaint to The Retail Ombudsman, or through the ODR Platform, Micralite is not legally bound to comply with the ADR/ODR process and, therefore, shall be entitled to elect not to participate in the event that you do bring such a claim.
For returns and cancellations, please see our Returns Policy.
Competitions and Offers
Occasionally we may run promotional competitions and offers either on the website or through our social media channels. Individual terms and conditions for these promotions and offers can be viewed on our competition terms and conditions page.
The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this agreement shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of disputes.